Rigid-frame box racks are the most efficient option for the utilization of your tank space. These titanium racks can be hung along the length of your tank or modified slightly to run the width of the tank. Servi-Sure’s rigid-frame box racks feature:
- .050” spring fingers laser cut with the grain of the titanium material to reduce breakage.
- Hollow centers for maximum drainage and reduced carryover.
- Notched 1/8” contact rails for better current conductivity and no burning.
- Single component requirement for easy adding of additional tiers.
- Spring finger available on ½”, ¾”, and 1” centers.
- Unique frame member design that acts as spring limiter to stop spring finger action before elastic limit is reached.
- Double square bar vertical splines to allow for easy vertical adjustment.